2010. február 25., csütörtök

Model profil: Abbey Lee Kershaw

Height: 5'11'' (180cm)
Bust: 34b
Waist: 26'' (66cm)
Hips: 35'' (89cm)
Shoes: 12
Dress: 8
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Birthday: 12 June 1987
Starsign: Gemini
Hometown: Melbourne, Australia

Why do you want to be a model?
To try and gain a profile that I can use to help under-privileged people.

Describe yourself in three words: Energetic, spontaneous, down-to-earth.
My style icon is: Jewel.

My number one health tip is: Eat a big brekkie to kickstart your metabolism.

Which celeb would you most like to have dinner with?
Mick Fanning, he's a totally hot surfer!

If you won $10,000, how would you spend it?
First I'd go for a sky dive, then I'd send my dad on a holiday and donate the rest to charity.

You're a stunner. What gives? I always make sure I have a good cleanse and moisturise if I've been out late. I use Witch Hazel to cleanse and tone and I love The Body Shop's products, like Coconut Body Butter. I use Herbal Essence for oily hair and Kevin Murphy's Hair Resort when I go out.
How do you keep your body beautiful? I love playing sport and like to keep active. I dance, walk and go to the gym. I love Japanese food, so I eat alot of sushi and sashimi.
Beauty survival item...A good lip balm.
Best beauty advice...Feel beautiful and you'll look beautiful.
Role model: Natalie Imbruglia.
Most embarrassing fashion moment: "My strapless dress fell off of me at the end of the catwalk and my itty bitties were showing."
My style is: "Random, vintage, lived-in."
Favorite food to snack on during collections: "Pumpkin seeds."
Dream show to walk in: "Marc Jacobs."
Fall must-have: "Thick, black leggings."

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése